Cruise Itinerary Details
- Amalfi, Italy
- Taormina (Naxos), Sicily, Italy
- Valletta, Malta
- Cruise Mediterranean Sea
- Argostoli, Kefalonia, Greece
- Durres (Tirana), Albania
- Kotor, Montenegro
- Split, Croatia
- Venice, Italy
|Day||Ports of Call||Arrival||Departure|
|day 1||Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy||Not Applicable||6:00 PM|
|day 2||Amalfi, Italy||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|day 3||Taormina (Naxos), Sicily, Italy||8:00 AM||7:00 PM|
|day 4||Valletta, Malta||8:00 AM||11:00 PM|
|day 5||Cruise Mediterranean Sea||Not Applicable||Not Applicable|
|day 6||Argostoli, Kefalonia, Greece||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|day 7||Durres (Tirana), Albania||8:00 AM||7:00 PM|
|day 8||Kotor, Montenegro||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|day 9||Split, Croatia||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|day 10||Venice, Italy||8:00 AM||Not Applicable|
|day 11||Venice, Italy||8:00 AM||Not Applicable|
- Accommodating only 684 lucky guests and 400 attentive staff, this intimate ship features elegant staterooms, rich fabrics, soft lighting, and museum-quality art.
- The Grand Dining Room offers superb Continental cuisine, Toscana serves authentic Tuscan fare; Polo Grill is the consummate classic steakhouse, while Terrace Caf�� and Waves Grill offer exceptional dining in a more casual atmosphere.
- Gorgeous intimate pool area with heated pool, two whirlpools, plenty of comfortable chaises and luxurious day beds.
- Take in a live classical concert under the stars, or dance the night away at Horizons.
Your Package Includes:
Your package includes shipboard accommodations, ocean transportation, entertainment and daily activities, on-board meals and some beverages, port charges and more. It does not include shore excursions, personal expenses, gratuities, or alcoholic beverages. Government fees and taxes are not included.