Cruise Itinerary Details
12 Night Royal Keepsakes
- Helsinki, Finland
- St. Petersburg, Russian Federation
- Tallinn, Estonia
- Riga, Latvia
- Visby, Gotland, Sweden
- Copenhagen, Denmark
- Cruise The Skagerrak
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Zeebrugge (Bruges), Belgium
- Southampton (London), England
|Day||Ports of Call||Arrival||Departure|
|day 1||Stockholm, Sweden||Not Applicable||4:00 PM|
|day 2||Helsinki, Finland||10:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|day 3||St. Petersburg, Russian Federation||9:00 AM||Not Applicable|
|day 4||St. Petersburg, Russian Federation||Not Applicable||Not Applicable|
|day 5||St. Petersburg, Russian Federation||Not Applicable||6:00 PM|
|day 6||Tallinn, Estonia||8:00 AM||4:00 PM|
|day 7||Riga, Latvia||10:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|day 8||Visby, Gotland, Sweden||9:00 AM||4:00 PM|
|day 9||Copenhagen, Denmark||10:00 AM||7:00 PM|
|day 10||Cruise The Skagerrak||Not Applicable||Not Applicable|
|day 11||Amsterdam, Netherlands||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|day 12||Zeebrugge (Bruges), Belgium||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|day 13||Southampton (London), England||8:00 AM||Not Applicable|
- Accommodating only 684 lucky guests and 400 attentive staff, this intimate ship features elegant staterooms, rich fabrics, soft lighting, and museum-quality art.
- The Grand Dining Room offers superb Continental cuisine, Toscana serves authentic Tuscan fare; Polo Grill is the consummate classic steakhouse, while Terrace Caf�� and Waves Grill offer exceptional dining in a more casual atmosphere.
- Gorgeous intimate pool area with heated pool, two whirlpools, plenty of comfortable chaises and luxurious day beds.
- Take in a live classical concert under the stars, or dance the night away at Horizons.
Your Package Includes:
Your package includes shipboard accommodations, ocean transportation, entertainment and daily activities, on-board meals and some beverages, port charges and more. It does not include shore excursions, personal expenses, gratuities, or alcoholic beverages. Government fees and taxes are not included.
Select Your Sailing Date
September 02, 2018 throughSeptember 14, 2018Sunday through Friday