Cruise Itinerary Details
- Montevideo, Uruguay
- Punta Del Este, Uruguay
- Rio Grande, Brazil
- Porto Belo, Brazil
- Santos (Sao Paulo), Brazil
- Parati, Brazil
- Ilha Grande, Brazil
- Buzios, Brazil
- Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
|Day||Ports of Call||Arrival||Departure|
|day 1||Buenos Aires, Argentina||Not Applicable||Not Applicable|
|day 2||Buenos Aires, Argentina||Not Applicable||6:00 PM|
|day 3||Montevideo, Uruguay||8:00 AM||8:00 PM|
|day 4||Punta Del Este, Uruguay||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|day 5||Rio Grande, Brazil||10:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|day 6||At Sea||Not Applicable||Not Applicable|
|day 7||Porto Belo, Brazil||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|day 8||Santos (Sao Paulo), Brazil||8:00 AM||7:00 PM|
|day 9||Parati, Brazil||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|day 10||Ilha Grande, Brazil||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|day 11||Buzios, Brazil||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|day 12||Rio De Janeiro, Brazil||8:00 AM||Not Applicable|
|day 13||Rio De Janeiro, Brazil||Not Applicable||Not Applicable|
- Accommodating only 684 lucky guests and 400 attentive staff, this intimate ship features elegant staterooms, rich fabrics, soft lighting, and museum-quality art.
- The Grand Dining Room offers superb Continental cuisine, Toscana serves authentic Tuscan fare; Polo Grill is the consummate classic steakhouse, while Terrace Caf�� and Waves Grill offer exceptional dining in a more casual atmosphere.
- Gorgeous intimate pool area with heated pool, two whirlpools, plenty of comfortable chaises and luxurious day beds.
- Take in a live classical concert under the stars, or dance the night away at Horizons.
Your Package Includes:
Your package includes shipboard accommodations, ocean transportation, fabulous entertainment and daily activities, on-board meals and some beverages, port charges and more. It does not include shore excursions, personal expenses, gratuities, or alcoholic beverages. Government fees and taxes are not included and can be as much as $300 per person, depending on the length of your cruise.