Cruise Itinerary Details
7 Night Voyage of the Glaciers Southbound
- Cruise Hubbard Glacier
- Cruise Glacier Bay National Park
- Skagway, Alaska
- Juneau, Alaska
- Ketchikan, Alaska
- Vancouver (Canada Place), British Columbia
|Day||Ports of Call||Arrival||Departure|
|day 1||Whittier (Anchorage), Alaska||Not Applicable||8:30 PM|
|day 2||Cruise Hubbard Glacier||3:00 PM||8:00 PM|
|day 3||Cruise Glacier Bay National Park||9:15 AM||7:30 PM|
|day 4||Skagway, Alaska||7:00 AM||8:30 PM|
|day 5||Juneau, Alaska||6:30 AM||4:00 PM|
|day 6||Ketchikan, Alaska||10:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|day 7||At Sea||Not Applicable||Not Applicable|
|day 8||Vancouver (Canada Place), British Columbia||7:30 AM||Not Applicable|
- Star Princess is a destination on her own with four pools, Lotus Spa, numerous restaurants, casino, nightclub and more.
- Choose from traditional or anytime dining in the main dining rooms, as well as two specialty restaurants and a 24-hour buffet.
- There are tons of onboard activities for all ages including an extensive kids program and a Teen center.
- Past guests raved about the amazing public areas onboard, many restaurant options and impeccable service.
Your Package Includes:
Your package includes shipboard accommodations, ocean transportation, fabulous entertainment and daily activities, on-board meals and some beverages, port charges and more. It does not include shore excursions, personal expenses, gratuities, or alcoholic beverages. Government fees and taxes are not included and can be as much as $300 per person, depending on the length of your cruise.
Select Your Sailing Date
July 28, 2018 throughAugust 04, 2018Saturday through Saturday
August 11, 2018 throughAugust 18, 2018Saturday through Saturday
August 25, 2018 throughSeptember 01, 2018Saturday through Saturday
September 08, 2018 throughSeptember 15, 2018Saturday through Saturday