There are no cruises available for the requested dates.
Departing from: Port Canaveral (Orlando), Florida
Ports of Call:
- Key West, Florida
- Havana, Cuba
Lounges & Bars
- Sun Club Casino
- Numerous slot and video poker machines available
- Gaming Tables: Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Let it Ride®, Three Card Poker, Texas Hold 'Em, Ultimate Texas Hold 'Em, Mini Baccarat, Pai Gow Poker, Spanish 21
- Tournaments: Blackjack, Slot and Texas Hold 'Em
- Please Note: Tournament game variety varies from ship to ship
- Free gaming lessons offered for table games and slots
- Launch Party
- Currencies Accepted: Credit Cards, Cash, Traveler's Checks in U.S. currency
- Please Note: Game and machine variety varies from ship to ship
- Mandara Spa
- A wide variety of body treatments from traditional to exotic
- Hair Salon
- Additional charge for spa and salon services
- Fitness Center
- Exercise Classes: Aerobics, Zumba, Pilates, Yoga, and more (additional fee)
- Cardio and weight training equipment
- TRX Suspension Fitness Training (additional fee)
- Classes may vary depending on ship and itinerary
- Jogging Track
- Basketball/Volleyball court
- Golf Driving Nets
- The Oasis Pool and 4 whirlpools - Pool Deck
- Splashes Kids Pool - complete with nearby waterfall, paddling pool, and hot tub - Deck 12
- The Galleria Shops
- Duty free goods, such as fine liquors, jewelry, apparel, and sundries
- Art Gallery
- Photo Gallery
- Stardust Theater
- Broadway style shows
- Dance Shows
Parties and Theme Nights
- Captain's Welcome Party
- White Hot Party
- Special events and parties vary depending on ship and itinerary
Music & Dance
- Live music
- Dance classes
Contests & Tournaments
- Contests and tournaments vary depending on ship and itinerary
- East Indies Library
- Internet Cafe
- The Chapel
- Lifestyles Room - a quiet place to play cards, read a book or write postcards
- East Indies Conference Center
- Onboard Weddings. Must be at port for ceremony
- Health and Wellness
- Gaming lessons
- Dance Class
- Family Gunk Challenges
- Family Pictionary
- Family Charades
- Family Pizza Making
- Family Craft Activities
- Activities may vary
For Norwegian's Youngest Guests (Ages 6 mos. - 2)
Norwegian's youngest guests can enjoy up to 2 hours a day of sensory play, painting and other activities with their parents.
- Guppies (Ages 6 mo. - 2 yrs.) *At least one parent must attend with the child.
Splash Academy (Ages 3-12)
Kids can enjoy creative play, sports and more, from theme-night activities to cool parties in this complimentary youth program.
- Turtles (Ages 3 -5) - Activities may include Arts & crafts, painting, Circus School (Tiger Act, feather balancing) Developmental activities, Sensory and messy play, Storytelling, Treasure hunts and more.
- Seals (Ages 6 -9) - Activities may include Circus School (scarf juggling, plate spinning, devil sticks, spinning rope), Games, Painting, Sports and family activities, Team-building challenges, Treasure hunts, Video games, and more.
- Dolphins (Ages 10 -12) - Activities may include Arts & crafts, Circus School (stilts, ball jugging, Chinese yo-yo, plate spinning), Scavenger hunts, Sports, Team-building challenges, Video games and challenges, and more.
Entourage (Age 13-14 and 15-17)
- Activities may include Arts and music, Circus School, Movies, Sports, Team-building challenges, Themed events and pool parties, Video games and challenges, and more.
Group-sitting Options for Kids (Ages 3-12) - Fee Based
Sometimes you just want some adult or grown-up time together. For kids 3-12, Port Play (when ship is in port) and Late Night Fun Zone (nightly) are located at the Kids Center, supervised by our youth staff and designed so that you can have some fun. And your kids, too!
- Port Play: If you want some alone time in port you can drop off your kids at Port Play for free. (Nominal fee applies during lunch and dinner hours.)
- Late Night Fun Zone: Planning a romantic dinner for two? You can leave your kids at Late Night Fun Zone, open every night. (Nominal fee applies.)