Cruise Itinerary Details
7 Night Alaska Hubbard Glacier
Celebrity Infinity - Customer Favorite!
- Cruise Inside Passage, Alaska
- Icy Strait Point (Hoonah), Alaska
- Cruise Hubbard Glacier
- Juneau, Alaska
- Ketchikan, Alaska
- Fortunes Casino
- Over 190 slot machines
- 11 Gaming Tables: Blackjack (5), Roulette (2), Caribbean Stud Poker (1), Craps (1), Three Card Poker (1), Texas Hold' Em (1) and Ultimate Texas Hold' Em (1)
- Tournaments: Blackjack and Slots
- Gaming lessons offered onboard
- Card Room
- Currencies accepted: Cash, credit on your SeaPass account, Traveler's Checks, Credit Cards
- Hours of operation vary, please check Celebrity Today daily program for hours of operation
- Please Note: Guests must be 18 years and older to play casino games. Some Alaskan ports require a minimum age of 21 to play casino games.
- Canyon Ranch SpaClub
- A wide variety of body treatments from traditional to exotic
- Hair Salon
- Thalassotherapy Pool
- Persian Garden
- Heated relaxation chairs
- ZSpa treatments for teens; otherwise, guests must be at least 18 years of age to book spa treatments and use the Solarium Pool.
- Additional charge for spa treatments and salon services
- Fitness Center: Features state-of-the-art equipment including Life Fitness treadmills, ellipticals, bikes and weight machines
- Sauna, whirlpool, steam room, and thermal suites
- Exercise Classes: Various classes including Zumba, Yoga, Pilates, Stretch and Group cardio. Exercise programs may vary by ship itinerary (Additional fee for some classes)
- Outdoor Jogging Track
- Personal Trainers (Additional fee)
- Outdoor Basketball court
- Ping Pong
- Breezes Pool and whirlpools - Resort Deck
- Solarium Pool and whirlpools - Resort Deck
- The Emporium and specialty boutiques
- Shops including fashion boutique, perfume shop, jewelry and gift shop, logo and souvenirs, and more
- Photo Gallery
- Art Gallery
- Celebrity Theater
- Musicals and Las Vegas style shows
- A Taste of Film
- Comedy Acts
- Enrichment Seminars
- Interactive Game Shows
- Captain's Welcome Reception
- Island Night Caribbean Party
- Music-Theme parties nights from 50's Rock and Roll to Motown Classics and 70s disco
- Parties and Theme Nights vary depending on ship and itinerary
- Live bands & DJs
- Dance Classes
- Contests & Games: backgammon, chess, game shows, pool games, Xbox tournaments
- Blackjack and Slots tournaments
- Talent Shows
- Jackpot Bingo
- Trivia and Brain Teasers: Battle of the Sexes, Cryptograms
- Sporting Games: basketball, table tennis, paddle tennis tournaments
- Pool side events
- Celebrity iLounge
- Art Gallery
- Conference Center
- Celebrity Life Activities - Speakers from oceanographers to naturalists, guest chefs and wine educators, wellness and special fitness programming, art and jewelry-making classes
- Onboard presentation on special highlights of upcoming ports
- Celebrity Life Activities program varies depending on ship and itinerary
- Toddler Time (under 3 years): Play time for tots & parents with toys & products provided by Fun Factory. Parents/guardians must accompany their child during Toddler Time. Children participating in Toddler Time program do not need to be toilet trained. Toddler time is available during select times each day.
- Shipmates (Ages 3-5): From treasure hunts to arts & crafts your little ones will have a blast! Activities are based in the Fun Factory. Shipmates must be a minimum of three years old, completely independently toilet-trained and diaper/pull-up free to sign in for Fun Factory programs. Exceptions to this rule cannot be made. Shipmates must be signed in and out of the program by an adult age 18 or over who knows the child's password.
- Cadets (Ages 6-8): Activities are based in the Fun Factory, and include relay races, team trivia, talent shows and more. Cadets must be signed in and out of the program by an adult age 18 or over who knows the child's password.
- Ensigns (Ages 9-11): Activities are based in the Fun Factory and include activities such as karaoke, video games and late-night pizza parties, but also frequently use other venues and go on scavenger hunts throughout the ship. Check your program for times and locations. Ensigns sign themselves in/out of complimentary programs until 10PM, unless otherwise indicated on their Parental Consent Form. After 10PM, Ensigns require an adult to sign them out of activities. Due to the liberty afforded to Ensigns, children should be advised never to enter someone else's stateroom and to always let someone know where they will be.
- X Club Teen Entertainment (Ages 12-17): For young adults, Celebrity offers the ultimate hangout place for teens, featuring social activities, the newest gaming consoles and titles, sports activities, even teens-only late night dances. All activities are hosted and supervised by Youth Counselors.
- Please Note: Activities vary from ship to ship. The five tier age group program runs during President's Week, Easter, Summer, Thanksgiving and Christmas sailings. On all other sailings, a combined age group is offered.
- Babysitting in the Fun Factory - For a fee of $6 per hour per child, children ages 3-11 can participate in the Afternoon Party from noon-2PM on port days and/or the evening Slumber Party from 10PM-1AM.
- Private in-stateroom babysitting is open to children 12 months and older for a nominal fee of $19/hr. for up to three children from the same family. Requests must be made 24 hours in advance through Guest Relations. Availability for this service is limited and operates on a first come, first served basis. Private, in-stateroom babysitting is subject to personnel availability.
Select Your Sailing Date
May 27, 2018 throughJune 03, 2018Sunday through SundayInteriorCall for availabilityOceanview$2,689$384pernightBalcony$1,998$285pernightSuite$2,099$300pernightBonus Offers Available:
June 03, 2018 throughJune 10, 2018Sunday through SundayInterior$1,599$228pernightOceanview$2,059$294pernightBalcony$2,099$300pernightSuite$2,999$428pernight
June 17, 2018 throughJune 24, 2018Sunday through SundayInterior$1,279$183pernightOceanview$1,949$278pernightBalcony$2,049$293pernightSuite$3,399$486pernight
July 01, 2018 throughJuly 08, 2018Sunday through SundayInterior$1,449$207pernightOceanview$1,749$250pernightBalcony$2,249$321pernightSuite$3,549$507pernight
July 15, 2018 throughJuly 22, 2018Sunday through SundayInterior$1,249$178pernightOceanview$1,749$250pernightBalcony$2,349$336pernightSuite$3,399$486pernight
July 29, 2018 throughAugust 05, 2018Sunday through SundayInterior$1,209$173pernightOceanview$1,679$240pernightBalcony$2,049$293pernightSuite$3,499$500pernight
August 12, 2018 throughAugust 19, 2018Sunday through SundayInterior$1,249$178pernightOceanview$1,749$250pernightBalcony$1,799$257pernightSuite$3,249$464pernight
August 19, 2018 throughAugust 26, 2018Sunday through SundayInterior$1,399$200pernightOceanview$1,999$286pernightBalcony$2,299$328pernightSuite$3,449$493pernight
August 26, 2018 throughSeptember 02, 2018Sunday through SundayInterior$1,399$200pernightOceanviewCall for availabilityBalcony$2,249$321pernightSuite$3,599$514pernight