There are no cruises available for the requested dates.
Departing from: Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Ports of Call:
- Princess Cays (Cruise Line Private Island)
- Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas, U.S.V.I.
- St. John's, Antigua
- Castries, St. Lucia
- Bridgetown, Barbados
- Basseterre, St. Kitts
Lounges & Bars
Music & Dancing
- Grand Casino
- Slot machines, craps, blackjack, roulette, poker, card room and more
- Card and gaming lessons, tournaments
- Payment: Onboard account or cash
- Lotus Spa
- A wide variety of body treatments from traditional to exotic
- Generation YSPA: Spa treatments for guest ages 13 to 17
- Beauty Salon
- Additional charge for spa and salon services
- Fitness Center: Features state-of-the-art equipment including weight machines, free weights, stationary bikes, stair steppers, and treadmills
- The Lotus Fitness Center offers a wide range of classes, including popular options like TRX Suspension Training, cycling, Pilates, yoga, stretch, abs and Body Sculpt Boot Camp, and Zumba.
- Personal Trainers (Additional fee)
- Center Court
- Outdoor jogging track
- Putting green and golf simulator
- Calypso Pool and whirlpools
- Neptune's Reef & Pool, and whirlpools
- Terrace Pool
- Lotus Spa Pool and whirlpools
- Pirate's View Splash Pool and Hot Tub
- Paddling Pool on Deck 16 in Outdoor Play Area
This adults-only outdoor spa-inspired area offers a relaxing alternative to the many activities aboard the ship. Those seeking solitude can enjoy signature beverages, light meals, massages, attentive service and relaxing personal entertainment (additional fee).
- The Shops of Princess
- Duty free shopping with a wide array of the finest brands of perfumes, liquors, clothing, and jewelry
- Photo Gallery
- Princess Fine Arts Gallery
- Princess Theater
- Broadway and Las Vegas-style shows
- Movies Under the Stars
- Street performers in The Piazza
- Comedians, Illusionists, live music, and more
Parties and Theme Nights
- Festivals of the World (select sailings)
- Parties and theme nights vary depending on ship and itinerary
Music & Dance
- Live Music
- Dance Classes
Contests & Tournaments
- Putting Green Contest
- Wii tournaments
- Contests and tournaments may vary depending on ship and itinerary.
- Princess "Chocolate Journeys" program
- Internet Cafe & Library
- World-class art collections, galleries and auctions
- Wedding Chapel
Discovery at SEA
Choose from up to 40 classes on every voyage including everything from card making and stargazing to Encounters with Discovery at SEA speaker series.
- Discovery at Sea Programs
- Festivals of the World (select sailings)
- Courses vary depending on ship and itinerary
- Additional fees may apply for some courses
Together with Discovery Communications, Camp Discovery features engaging new experiences and wonder-filled centers specially designed for kids and teens, including science discoveries with hands-on challenges and destination-themed programs focusing on the Caribbean, Alaska and Europe. Camp Discovery categories for kids 3-12 include main core themes Play, Discover, Huddle and Create.
- Play - indoor and outdoor gaming, sports and physical activities.
- Discover - places, animals and hands-on experiments.
- Huddle - fun interactions with peers.
- Create - arts, crafts, science explorations.
- Activities vary by ship and are subject to change.
- To participate in the Youth Program, children must be at least three years old and toilet trained. Children under three and/or not toilet trained may participate if accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Just for Kids ages 3-7 - The Treehouse
Kids ages 3 to 7 can dance, enjoy pajama movie nights, create art projects like Animal Planet puppets and masks or compete in a Lego boat-building contest in this bright, whimsical forest and animal-themed center.
Just for Kids ages 8-12 - The Lodge
Filled with sports activities and fun places for older kids to explore, lounge and hang out, this cozy center is inspired by the great outdoors . Activities include games, dancing, kid-sized Olympic competitions, California Science Center programs like rocket building, stargazing, learning how to build a model roller coaster and more.
Just for Teens ages 13-17 - The Beach House
Perfect for hanging out and socializing with late-night movie viewing, hip hop dance classes, video game tournaments and sports competitions like dodgeball and basketball, The Beach House is the place for teens to enjoy late-night movie viewing, hip hop dance classes, video game tournaments and sports competitions like dodgeball and basketball, or dazzle on the red carpet with the Rock the Boat teens-only party, complete with awards and mocktails.
- Once registered for the Program, Teens are welcome to come and go as they please. No sign in or out necessary.
Just for Young Adults ages 18-20
Guests ages 18-20 learn the secret handshake and are granted a special code word to unlock an exclusive list of Club 1820 events made just for them. No parents, no little siblings, no official hosts.
- Group babysitting is available on sea days and port days for ages 3-12 from 10pm to 1am for $5.00 USD per child (prices subject to change); Teen Program is complimentary.
- On port days a supervised, complimentary lunch service is available with parental consent.
- Youth Staff do not provide lunch service on sea days or dinner service on sea days or port days, but special kids dining events are scheduled throughout the voyage. Please check onboard for schedule.