Cruise Itinerary Details
7 Night Voyage of the Glaciers Southbound
- Cruise Hubbard Glacier
- Cruise Glacier Bay National Park
- Skagway, Alaska
- Juneau, Alaska
- Ketchikan, Alaska
- Vancouver (Canada Place), British Columbia
- Grand Casino
- Over 210 slot machines available
- Gaming Tables: Blackjack (10), Let-it-Ride Poker (1), Roulette (2), Caribbean Stud Poker (1), Craps (1), 3-Card Poker (2)
- Tournaments: Blackjack and slots
- Card and Gaming lessons are available
- Currencies Accepted: Cash, Traveler's Checks, or Credit Cards
- Hours of operation: Please refer to the Princess Patter for casino opening and closing times
- Please note: Cigar and/or pipe smoke is not permitted in the casino
- No passenger under 21 years old is allowed to participate in gaming activities. Underage passengers are also not allowed to loiter in any gaming areas.
- Lotus Spa
- A wide variety of body treatments from traditional to exotic
- Beauty Salon
- Additional charge for spa and salon services
- Fitness Center: Features state-of-the-art equipment including weight machines, free weights, stationary bikes, stair steppers, and treadmills
- The Lotus Fitness Center offers a wide range of classes, including popular options like TRX Suspension Training, cycling, Pilates, yoga, stretch, abs and Body Sculpt Boot Camp, and Zumba.
- Personal Trainers (Additional fee)
- Lawn Court
- Deck Chess Set
- Calypso Reef & Pool and whirlpools
- Neptune's Reef & Pool and whirlpools
- Terrace Pool
- Lap Pool forward on deck 15
- Children's Paddling Pool aft on deck 15
- Promenade Galleria Boutiques
- Duty free shopping with a wide array of the finest brands of perfumes, liquors, clothing, and jewelry
- Photo Gallery
- Princess Fine Arts Gallery
- Princess Theater
- Broadway and Las Vegas-style shows
- Movies Under the Stars
- Parties and theme nights vary depending on ship and itinerary
- Live Music
- Dance Classes
- Putting Green Contest
- Wii tournaments
- Contests and tournaments may vary depending on ship and itinerary.
- Internet Cafe
- World-class art collections, galleries and auctions
- Hearts & Minds Wedding Chapel
- The Conservatory
- Courses vary depending on ship and itinerary
- Additional fees may apply for some courses
- To participate in the Youth Program, children must be at least three years old and toilet trained. Children under three and/or not toilet trained may participate if accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Once registered for the Program, Teens are welcome to come and go as they please. No sign in or out necessary.
- Late-night group babysitting is available on sea days and port days for ages 3-12 from 10pm to 1am for $5.00 USD per child (prices subject to change); Teen Program is complimentary.
- On port days a supervised, complimentary lunch service is available with parental consent.
- Youth Staff do not provide lunch service on sea days or dinner service on sea days or port days, but special kids dining events are scheduled throughout the voyage. Please check onboard for schedule.
Select Your Sailing Date
July 14, 2018 throughJuly 21, 2018Saturday through SaturdayInterior$859$123pernightOceanview$909$130pernightBalcony$2,389$341pernightSuite$2,639$377pernightBonus Offers Available:
- Ask about a land/sea cruisetour!
July 28, 2018 throughAugust 04, 2018Saturday through SaturdayInterior$859$123pernightOceanview$909$130pernightBalcony$2,339$334pernightSuite$2,539$363pernight
August 11, 2018 throughAugust 18, 2018Saturday through SaturdayInterior$859$123pernightOceanview$909$130pernightBalcony$2,089$298pernightSuite$2,424$346pernight
August 25, 2018 throughSeptember 01, 2018Saturday through SaturdayInterior$809$116pernightOceanview$859$123pernightBalcony$2,284$326pernightSuite$2,139$306pernight
September 08, 2018 throughSeptember 15, 2018Saturday through SaturdayInteriorCall for availabilityOceanview$1,334$191pernightBalcony$2,234$319pernightSuite$2,139$306pernight